- About Us
- Get Involved
- Virtual Library
- Enroll Now
The Neighborhood Gala, to be held on June 2, 2015 at the Harriet Tubman House, 566 Columbus Ave, is United South End Settlements’ primary annual fundraiser and celebration to honor community investment and impact. The event will feature the accomplishments of featured participants, great music, and creative connections with our programs and community. The evening will include food from some of the South End’s best restaurants, such as Above and Beyond Catering, Five Horses Tavern, Haley House Café, The Butcher Shop, and Stella. Wine provided by Horizon Beverage Group.
The Neighborhood Gala Host Committee is a group of dedicated friends and neighbors who support The Neighborhood Gala by promoting the event to a wide audience of current donors, South End and Lower Roxbury residents, and anyone you know who may be interested in our work to ensure all residents can grow and thrive. Specific responsibilities include:
• Lend your name to event materials
• Support the event at a minimum of $1,500 level or above*
• Help secure sponsors for the event**
• Invite friends and colleagues to support and attend the event**
• Help publicize the event to your networks and social networking media platforms**
• Attend the event and eat, drink and have a good time!
* You can fulfill your commitment through both a personally meaningful gift and fundraising
**USES staff will provide support and tools to accomplish these tasks, such as easily customizable email templates, social networking event pages to link to, etc.