- About Us
- Get Involved
- Rent a Space
As an official non-profit partner with John Hancock for the 2018 Boston Marathon, United South End Settlements is offering two bibs to runners who support our mission and are willing to fundraise and train on our behalf!
United South End Settlements harnesses the power of our diverse community to disrupt the cycle of poverty for children and their families. We believe that families have the best chance to reach their potential when we support the whole family together – children, parents, caregivers, and other family members.
• We work with parents and caregivers to develop their own capacity to reach their goals through coaching, increase their income and assets through job training and placement, and expand their social networks through community connections.
• We provide children with quality education & enrichment opportunities through early childhood education, after school, and a summer sleepaway camp that promote their own development, expand their horizons, and ready them for school and beyond.
DID YOU KNOW?
Click here to apply to run the Boston Marathon for USES!
The fundraising minimum requirement is $10,000. Application closes on November 9, 2017. If you have any questions, please contact Heather Kaufmann at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-375-8125.
• Free weekly long runs, speed workouts, coaching, and more through Heartbreak Hill Running Company right here in the South End
• A personalized CrowdRise fundraising page with setup support
• Design support for ongoing email communication with your supporters
• Space to host fundraising events as well as a post-marathon celebration
• Connections to local restaurants and businesses to support fundraising events
• Two tickets to The Neighborhood Gala in May 2018
• A tour and orientation to help you get to know the programs and participants of USES